(For Employers responding to claims) How do I appoint a representative to take part in TADM’s mediation process?

Last updated 14 Aug 2023

A representative has the authority to act on behalf of the company must be appointed. The representative has to be a director, partner/sole proprietor or employee of the company. 

If the representative is an employee, he/she is required to upload an authorisation letter signed by the director/partner or sole proprietor.

To appoint a representative, visit register a representative for mediation.

Was this answer helpful?

Related Questions