Note: If you have details of your outstanding salary claim, including the amount, you can submit your mediation request online with your Singpass. The next step will be a dispute resolution session at TADM.

Do take note of the time limit(s) to file your claim(s). If you have general queries on the Employment Act, please contact the Ministry of Manpower.

Know your options

Try to resolve the dispute amicably with the other party first. Disputes often arise because of a misunderstanding or an unfamiliarity with the law, or a lack of communication.

If you still need our help, answer a few questions below to find out the options available to you.