Note: You can file a claim with your Singpass if you have your employment claim’s details. You will be notified of the next step via your preferred mode of communication. If you have filed a claim with TADM, you can log into your dashboard via eServices to view your claim status.

You may also use "Ask TADM" chatbot advisory service to get immediate answers, preliminary assessment and file your claim. The chatbot may direct you to make an appointment to speak to us if it cannot address your queries. We recommend Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari or Mozilla Firefox on desktop or laptop for best experience.

Do take note of the time limit(s) to file your claim(s). You may visit the Ministry of Manpower if you have general queries on the Employment Act.

(For employers) File a notice-pay claim for mediation

If you wish to recover notice pay from a former employee, first try to resolve the issue with them directly. If it cannot be resolved, use this service to file your claim for mediation.

Things to note

Who can file Company’s Corppass users who are assigned the access to "EmPOWER" in Corppass
Filing fees for mediation
  • $10 if you are claiming $10,000 or less
  • $20 if your claim exceeds $10,000

Fees are not refundable and are based on the claim amount declared when you file.

Payment methods

You can pay online by:

  • Visa or MasterCard credit or debit cards.
  • eNETS via internet banking from DBS, UOB, OCBC or Standard Chartered Bank


Kiosk at TADM Service Centres during operating hours (Visa or MasterCard credit or debit cards, NETS Card, NETS Flashpay, NETS QR Payment, EZ-Link)

Note: We do not accept cash payment.

Payment must be made within 3 days from the date of filing. If payment is not received within 3 days, the claim will be purged and you will need to refile the claim. 

How long it takes

Within 3 working days of payment, you will receive an email from TADM on the next steps of the dispute resolution process.

Employers can only claim for notice pay (also known as ‘salary in lieu of notice’). The employee must be covered under the Employment Act for you to claim.

You need to file within 6 months of the employee’s last day of employment.

You should first attempt to recover the notice pay from your former employee. For example, by sending them a letter to recover the payment.

Give them a reasonable period to respond. If there is no response, you may then file your claim for mediation.

Your Corppass admin user or sub-admin user needs to:

  1. Log in to the Corppass account.
  2. Go to the e-Service Access tab.
  3. Select Ministry of Manpower (MOM) from the list of agencies.
  4. Choose "EmPOWER" as one of the company’s eServices.
  5. Assign "EmPOWER" to the identified authorised company representatives.

To check:

  1. Log in to your Corppass account.
  2. Go to the assigned eServices tab. You should see "EmPOWER" listed as one of your assigned eServices.

If "EmPOWER" is not listed as one of your assigned e-Services, please ask your Corppass admin user or sub-admin user to assign the eService to you.

You will need:

  • Singpass
  • Former employee’s details e.g. NRIC or FIN, contact details.
  • Credit or debit card details or internet banking user ID and PIN for payment.

Supporting documents to upload:

  • Resignation or termination letter (where applicable), or proof of attempt to recover notice pay.
  • Key employment terms or employment contract.
  • Salary payment records for recent past few months.

Download the Quick Reference Guide (QRG) for detailed instructions on using this service. 

Download this QRG to learn how to use the dashboard as an employer.

  • This service is available 24 hours daily.
  • Disable your pop-up blocker first before filing
  • Don’t have a Singpass? Register or reset your Singpass first before filing.