(For Employers) Who can attend or represent the company at mediation?

Last updated 04 Oct 2021

The authorised representative has to be:

  • A director, partner, or sole-proprietor registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)*, or
  • A full-time employee (supported by a Letter of Authorisation signed by the director/partner or sole-proprietor)

* For other entities e.g. Management Corporation Strata Title (MCST), societies, the representative should be a member of the governing body. 

Was this answer helpful?