Note: You can file a claim with your Singpass if you have your employment claim’s details. You will be notified of the next step via your preferred mode of communication. If you have filed a claim with TADM, you can log into your dashboard via eServices to view your claim status.

You may also use "Ask TADM" chatbot advisory service to get immediate answers, preliminary assessment and file your claim. The chatbot may direct you to make an appointment to speak to us if it cannot address your queries. We recommend Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari or Mozilla Firefox on desktop or laptop for best experience.

Do take note of the time limit(s) to file your claim(s). You may visit the Ministry of Manpower if you have general queries on the Employment Act.

When will a Claim Referral Certificate (CRC) be issued?

Last updated 20 May 2024

Mediation session may be held online or in-person. If both parties are unable to reach an agreement during mediation, TADM may issue a Claim Referral Certificate (CRC). 

With the CRC, the claimant can file the unresolved claim(s) with the Employment Claims Tribunals (ECT) of the State Courts for a determination.

For wrongful dismissal claim, TADM will assess if it can be substantiated before arranging for mediation.

Was this answer helpful?

Related Questions