In view of the COVID-19 situation, in-person advisory services is suspended till further notice. Our eServices remain available and you may file your case online.
Do take note of the time limit(s) to file your claim(s). If you have general queries on the Employment Act, please contact Ministry of Manpower.
If you have already made an appointment, we will contact you at the mobile number provided. There is no need to visit TADM Services Centres for advisory and transaction services.
For the latest updates relating to COVID-19 and the advisories issued, you may visit the websites of Ministry of Health and Ministry of Manpower.
(For Employers) Register a representative for mediation
What is this eService for?
This eService is for employers with registered or incorporated entities to appoint an authorised representative via Corppass for mediation.
Individual employers who operate their businesses without an entity should use Singpass to login.
Things to note
|Who can appoint||Company's Corppass Users|
|Who is an authorised representative||
A person who has the authority to represent an employer in the mediation process and make decisions on the employment claim(s) filed by an employee or ex-employee.
You must be:
* For other entities e.g. Management Corporation Strata Title (MCST), societies, the representative should be the highest-ranking office-bearer or any authorised committee member.
As a Corppass admin or sub-admin user:
To check via Corppass:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the assigned eServices tab. You should see Employment Standards Online (ESOL) listed as one of your assigned eServices.
If ESOL is not listed as one of your assigned e-Services, please ask your Corppass admin user or sub-admin user to assign the eService to you.
For Authorised Representatives
- Corppass (for entities)
- Letter of Authorisation if you are an employee; and
- Valid email address for subsequent communication
- You must complete registration within 3 calendar days upon receipt of email notification from TADM.
- Upon successful registration, TADM will be corresponding with the authorised representative on the next steps of the mediation process within two weeks.
- For cases on TADM Online Dispute Resolution portal, you will receive a system-generated email notification from TADM;
- The email provides instructions on creating an account and logging into TADM ODR portal.
- If you do not receive the email, please check the spam folder of your mailbox and that the domain address “@tadm.sg” is not blocked. The dispute resolution process will commence once you have received the email. You are required to log into the TADM ODR portal to respond to the claims. Both parties have 8 calendar days to negotiate for an amicable settlement. It is in your interest to resolve your dispute early so as to save costs and time associated with mediation.
- Unresolved claims will be assigned to a mediator for mediation on this platform.
for detailed instructions on using this service.