I have a salary, dismissal or employment dispute. What do I do?

Last updated 02 Aug 2020

Answer a few questions to know your options.


If you know the claim amount, it is faster to file your claim online for a mediation directly. You can refer to the mediation guide on the process.


If you do not know the claim amount, you can calculate your claim before filing online.


If you are still unsure of your claim or unable to file online, you may make an appointment for an advisory session at TADM.


Do take note of the time limit(s) to file your claim(s).

Was this answer helpful?