My commission is not paid, what can i do?

Last updated 14 Aug 2023

A commission payment depends on what was provided in the employment contract, existing company practices or mutual agreement between you and the employer.

If there is a dispute regarding the calculation and payment of your commission, you are encouraged to first seek clarification from your employer or the company’s human resources department. 

If you are owed commission that is provided for in your employment contract, you may file a 
claim with TADM.

Was this answer helpful?