How do I change or cancel my appointment?

Last updated 14 Aug 2023

If you have an existing appointment, you can access your dashboard to manage your appointment online. If you have a case officer or mediator assigned, please contact them directly via your dashboard or based on the contact details provided in your letter.

Was this answer helpful?