Note: You can file a claim with your Singpass if you have your employment claim’s details. You will be notified of the next step via your preferred mode of communication. If you have filed a claim with TADM, you can log into your dashboard via eServices to view your claim status.

You may also use "Ask TADM" chatbot advisory service to get immediate answers, preliminary assessment and file your claim. The chatbot may direct you to make an appointment to speak to us if it cannot address your queries. We recommend Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari or Mozilla Firefox on desktop or laptop for best experience.

Do take note of the time limit(s) to file your claim(s). You may visit the Ministry of Manpower if you have general queries on the Employment Act.

If my company is under liquidation / judicial management / bankruptcy, what should I do?

Last updated 14 Aug 2023

If the company is currently under liquidation / judicial management / bankruptcy, your claims cannot be filed with TADM for adjudication under the Employment Claims Act. 

You can file your claims directly with the liquidator / judicial manager / insolvency office. For more information on the process of how to file your claims, please visit Ministry of Law.

Was this answer helpful?