06 Apr 2021
Public consultation for WSH Guidelines for Working Safely During Installation, Maintenance and Replacement of Escalators and Moving Walks
16 Mar 2021
Public consultation for Guidelines on the Implementation of Workplace Safety and Health Management System for the Metalworking Industry
WSH Bulletin is a free e-newsletter published by the WSH Council. It keeps you informed on the:
- Latest WSH news and regulatory announcements
- Accident notifications and advisories
- Events and programmes
- Campaigns, awards and competitions
- Tips and best practices
Total Workplace Safety and Health (Total WSH) is a one-year assistance programme that pairs companies with Total WSH Service Providers to:
- Identify and address health and safety risks in the workplace.
- Design and implement intervention programmes for employees.
- Monitor the progress and evaluate the outcome of the programmes.