Note: You can file a claim with your Singpass if you have your employment claim’s details. You will be notified of the next step via your preferred mode of communication. If you have filed a claim with TADM, you can log into your dashboard via eServices to view your claim status.

You may also use "Ask TADM" chatbot advisory service to get immediate answers, preliminary assessment and file your claim. The chatbot may direct you to make an appointment to speak to us if it cannot address your queries. We recommend Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari or Mozilla Firefox on desktop or laptop for best experience.

Do take note of the time limit(s) to file your claim(s). You may visit the Ministry of Manpower if you have general queries on the Employment Act.

I am unsure about a scenario specific to my employee or company. What do I do?

Last updated 14 Aug 2023

You may contact the Employer Advisory Service (EAS@TAFEP) to get guidance on the Employment Act and related employment laws to your specific scenario. You can refer to TAFEP for the charges that are applicable.

Was this answer helpful?