If I am not in Singapore and do not have a SingPass, how do I make a claim?

Last updated 02 Aug 2020

A SingPass is compulsory to file a claim for mediation.

Once you have successfully filed a claim, we will arrange for a mediation and this can be conducted electronically. However, you will need to be physically present in Singapore if the further mediation sessions need to be held in-person. 


If you need further assistance, you may make an appointment for an advisory session at TADM.

Was this answer helpful?