How can I claim notice pay from my ex-employee?

Last updated 02 Aug 2020

You can only claim for notice pay from a former employee within 6 months from his last date of employment.


You can file your claim online for a mediation directly. You can refer to the mediation guide on the process.

Was this answer helpful?