Who May Apply
You can apply to become a bizSAFE Partner if your organisation:
- Is not in the Business Under Surveillance programme;
- Is committed to including bizSAFE Level 3 and above in its procurement specification(s); and
- Meets one of the following criteria:
- Has an existing bizSAFE status of Level 3 or above.
- Has a Joint Commission International (JCI) certificate.
- Is a Responsible Care Award winner.
Note: All applications are subject to the WSH Council's approval. The Council reserves the right to request for an RM audit for verification purposes, and to refuse any organisation if it is currently under any form of investigation by authorities.