You can use the following e-Services to:

bizSAFE Self-Help Excel 

Check if a company is recognised by bizSAFE (including bizSAFE level, status and certificate expiry date)

You will require the company's Unique Entity Number (UEN) or company name (as per ACRA records)

bizSAFE e-Service Request

Request for the following:

  • bizSAFE logo (Only for bizSAFE Level 3 and above);
  • bizSAFE e-certificate (For expired certificates or expiring in less than 3 months, only the bizSAFE certificate number will be provided);
  • bizSAFE certificate number, e.g., E12345;
  • Update a change in your company's name;
  • Update your contact person's particulars;
  • Update your senior management's particulars; or
  • Update bizSAFE Marketplace's particulars.