I have other questions not listed in the Contact Us Form. What do I do?
Last updated 14 Aug 2023
For general enquiries:
- On employment law, you may contact the Ministry of Manpower directly.
- On TADM processes, you may visit TADM’s FAQs for more details.
For enquiries specific to your case:
- Answer a few questions to know your options.
- If you know the claim amount, it is faster to file your claim online for a mediation directly. You can refer to the mediation guide on the process.
- If you do not know the claim amount, you can calculate your claim before filing online.
- If you still require further assistance, you may tap on “Ask TADM” chatbot advisory service (icon at the bottom right) to get immediate answers to your queries. You may be directed to make an appointment to speak to an advisory officer if the chatbot is unable to address your queries.
Was this answer helpful?