How do I check my case reference number?

Last updated 31 Oct 2020

You will have a case reference number ONLY IF you have filed a case with us. 


Please refer to your letter or email for the case reference number. For example, 2020012345E-001.


If you would like to file your claim, you may file your case online or make an appointment for an advisory session at TADM.


Was this answer helpful?