4. Learn About the Tripartite Alliance Award
The Tripartite Alliance Award (TA Award) is endorsed by the tripartite partners (MOM, NTUC and SNEF). It recognises exemplary organisations that have effectively implemented fair, responsible and progressive employment practices. It is an invaluable opportunity for employers to be recognised as one of the best organisations to work for in Singapore.
There are 4 categories in the TA Award:
- Age Inclusive Practices
- Fair and Progressive Employment Practices
- Work-Life Excellence
- Responsible Best Sourcing
In our 2018 award ceremony, out of a total of 152 nominations, 24 organisations and 8 individuals were recognised for their efforts in implementing fair, responsible and progressive employment practices. With about half of the winners being small-medium-enterprises, it is a strong testament that implementing these practices can be made possible regardless of the organisation's profile.
What It Means for Employees or Job Seekers
TA Award winners:
- Keep employees at the heart of their progress.
- Are committed to having fair and progressive employment practices.
- Have strong fundamentals across all key aspects of employment such as fair hiring based on merit, performance management, and training and development to meet employees’ personal commitments.
Look out for the Tripartite Alliance Award logo to identify the best organisations to work for in Singapore.