How to contact TADM
Last updated 26 Sep 2023
For general enquiries:
- On employment law, you may contact the Ministry of Manpower directly.
- On TADM processes, you may visit TADM’s FAQs for more details.
For enquiries specific to your case:
- If you have an existing appointment, you can access your dashboard to manage your appointment online. If you have a case officer or mediator assigned, please contact them directly via your dashboard or based on the contact details provided in your letter.
- Answer a few questions to know your options.
- If you know the claim amount, you can file your claim online for a mediation directly. You can refer to the mediation guide on the process.
- If you do not know the claim amount, you can calculate your claim before filing online.
- If you still require further assistance, you may click on “Ask TADM” chatbot advisory service (icon at the bottom right) to get immediate answers to your queries. You may be directed to make an appointment to speak to an advisory officer if the chatbot is unable to address your queries.
Was this answer helpful?