My questions were not addressed by the chatbot, where can I seek help?

Last updated 25 Sep 2023

You may be directed to make an appointment to speak to an advisory officer if the chatbot is unable to address your queries.

  • For general enquiries on employment law, you may contact the Ministry of Manpower directly. 
  • For information on TADM processes, you may also visit TADM’s FAQs for more details.

Was this answer helpful?