Note: You can file a claim with your Singpass if you have your employment claim’s details. You will be notified of the next step via your preferred mode of communication. If you have filed a claim with TADM, you can log into your dashboard via eServices to view your claim status.

You may also use "Ask TADM" chatbot advisory service to get immediate answers, preliminary assessment and file your claim. The chatbot may direct you to make an appointment to speak to us if it cannot address your queries. We recommend Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari or Mozilla Firefox on desktop or laptop for best experience.

Do take note of the time limit(s) to file your claim(s). You may visit the Ministry of Manpower if you have general queries on the Employment Act.

(For unions) File a claim on behalf of member

For trade and industrial unions to file a salary-related employment claims or wrongful dismissal claim on behalf of member.

Things to note

Who can file
  • Industrial unions, on behalf of a union member
  • Trade unions, on behalf of a union member
Filing fees for mediation
  • $10 if claiming $10,000 or less
  • $20 if the claim exceeds $10,000

Fees are not refundable and are based on the claim amount declared when you file.

Payment methods

You can pay online by:

  • Visa or MasterCard credit or debit cards.
  • eNETS via internet banking from DBS, UOB, OCBC or Standard Chartered Bank


Kiosk at TADM Service Centres during operating hours (Visa or MasterCard credit or debit cards, NETS Card, NETS Flashpay, NETS QR Payment, EZ-Link)

Note: We do not accept cash payment.

Payment must be made within 3 days from the date of filing. If payment is not received within 3 days, the claim will be purged and you will need to refile the claim. 

How long it takes

Within 3 working days of successful payment, you will receive an email from TADM on the next steps of the dispute resolution process.

The union can file for a member’s salary-related claims and/or wrongful dismissal claims, such as:

  • Salary
  • Overtime pay
  • Paid leave or sick leave
  • Bonuses, commission or deductions

The union will need to file within these periods for the following claims:

Nature of claim When to file a claim by
Salary-related employment claims
  • If the member is still employed by the company – within 1 year after the dispute arose.
  • If the member has left the company – within 6 months of the last day of employment.
Wrongful dismissal claims
  • For non maternity-related claims – within 1 month after the last day of employment
  • For maternity-related claims – within 2 months of the birth of the child

Your Corppass admin user or sub-admin user needs to:

  1. Log in to the Corppass account.
  2. Go to the e-Service Access tab.
  3. Select Ministry of Manpower (MOM) from the list of agencies.
  4. Choose EmPOWER as one of the company’s eServices.
  5. Assign EmPOWER eService to the identified authorised company representatives.

To check:

  1. Log in to your Corppass account.
  2. Go to the assigned eServices tab. You should see EmPOWER  listed as one of your assigned eServices.

If EmPOWER is not listed as one of your assigned e-Services, please ask your Corppass admin user or sub-admin user to assign the eService to you.

To file, the union will need:

  • Company’s contact details.
  • Union official’s contact details.
  • Union member’s personal and employment details. Include a copy of their employment contract if available.
  • Brief description of the dispute.
  • Credit or debit card details or internet banking user ID and PIN for payment.

Download the Quick Reference Guide for detailed instructions on using this service.

  • This service is available 24 hours daily.
  • Disable your pop-up blocker first before filing
  • Don’t have a Singpass? Register or reset your Singpass first before filing.