Stay informed on WSH-related matters and developments by subscribing to our free newsletters.
Employers and WSH professionals can subscribe to receive alerts on the latest:
- Accident notifications and advisories
- Announcements (e.g. Regulations, Codes of Practices)
- Events and programmes
- Tips and best practices
SHINE stands for Safety and Health Involves Everyone. The quarterly newsletter targets the entire value-chain of stakeholders, from CEOs to workers. Its content includes:
- Case studies
- Key statistics
- Human interest stories
This is Singapore’s first WSH newsletter for workers. It comes in English, Chinese, Tamil and Bengali. It educates workers on how they can keep themselves safe and healthy at work. The iWSH newsletter is packed with:
- Case studies and learning points in pictorial formats;
- Stories of workers’ workplace incidentsStories of workers' close brushes with death; and
- Safety quizzes with attractive prizes.