Release of SME WSH Packs on Ladder Safety and Roofworks Safety
08 Sep 2023 Announcements
Falls from height have consistently been one of the top causes of workplace fatalities; they contribute to more than a third of total workplace fatalities in Singapore every year.
To support companies, in particular small and medium enterprises (SMEs), in preventing falls from height, the WSH Council has released two more SME WSH Packs focused on working safely at height. These WSH Packs on ladder safety and roofworks safety contain bite-sized guidance materials to help SMEs build better awareness and management of work-at-height risks:
• Ladder Safety Guidebook
• Warning Stickers for Ladder Safety
• Activity-Based Checklists on Working on Rooftops
• Activity-Based Checklists on Working Safely at Heights
• Activity-Based Checklists on Safe Use of Ladders
• 6 Basic WSH Rules for Working on Roofs
• 6 Basic WSH Rules for Working at Heights
• 6 Basic WSH Rules for Safe Use of Ladders
• 6 Basic WSH Rules for Reducing Workplace Risks
• 6 Basic WSH Rules for Workplace Housekeeping
Download the SME WSH Pack on Ladder Safety in English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil.