Workplace Safety and Health Approved Codes of Practice Notification 2022
17 Oct 2022 AnnouncementsThe Workplace Safety and Health (Approved Codes of Practice) Notification 2022 was published on the Government Electronic Gazette on 14 October 2022. This new Notification will be effective from 31 October 2022 and the Workplace Safety and Health (Approved Codes of Practice) Notification 2021 will be revoked accordingly.
The number of Approved Codes of Practice (ACOPs) will stand at 94.
The new additions are:
• Code of Practice on Chief Executives’ and Board of Directors’ Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Duties
• SS 658: 2020 Code of practice for design, operation, testing and maintenance of local exhaust ventilation systems
• SS 682: 2022 Code of practice for safe use of thermal foggers during pest management activities
• SS EN 420: 2003 Protective gloves – General requirements and test methods
The following ACOPs are updated to the latest revision:
• SS 559: 2022 Code of practice for tower cranes
• SS 679: 2021 Code of practice for workplace safety and health management system for construction worksites
The electronic gazette is available at www.egazette.com.sg