Applications for WSH Awards 2022 now open
14 Feb 2022 AnnouncementsThe annual Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Awards, which recognise organisations and individuals for their achievements in workplace safety and health excellence, are officially open.
Together with its tripartite partners, the WSH Council is pleased to introduce a new category under the WSH Awards 2022, titled the Culture of Acceptance, Respect and Empathy (CARE) Award. This Award recognises companies with exemplary mental well-being initiatives and highlights them as employers of choice. The criteria of the existing six categories have also been updated.
Companies, which have demonstrated commitment and dedication to WSH and put in place excellent WSH systems, are invited to apply for the WSH Awards 2022:
1. Workplace Safety and Health Developer Awards
2. Workplace Safety and Health Performance Awards
3. Safety and Health Award Recognition for Projects (SHARP)
4. Workplace Safety and Health Innovation Awards
5. Workplace Safety and Health Awards for Supervisors
6. Workplace Safety and Health Officer Awards
7. Culture of Acceptance, Respect and Empathy (CARE) Award
As there will not be any public and auditors’ briefings, applicants can now refer to the respective Awards categories’ application guidelines on the WSH Council website. Applicants may also refer to the briefing videos on the WSH Council’s YouTube channel which includes a detailed explanation on the changes to the Awards applications.
Applications will close on 19 April 2022.