This e-learning course is developed for employers, HR practitioners, supervisors and hiring managers. It aims to provide a deeper understanding of fair recruitment practices from pre-employment to in-employment. When these practices are implemented fairly and consistently across your organisation, it supports you in hiring the right talent and reaping the benefits of being a fair employer.
This 90-minute e-learning course will cover:
- Introduction to the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices
- Develop policies and processes to guide merit-based recruitment
- Create a non-discriminatory job advertisement
- Create a non-discriminatory job application form
- Conduct non-discriminatory job interviews
This e-learning course is hosted on:
- NTUC LearningHub’s ‘Learning eXperience Platform’, (NTUC LXPHub).
Click here for the step-by-step guide on how to access the e-learning resource on the platform.
- Institute for Human Resource Professionals (IHRP) Connect Hub (IHRP CXHub).
This platform is for IHRP members, click here for the step-by-step guide on how to access the e-learning resource on the platform.
Participants in this programme who are IHRP-certified will be awarded 2 CPD hours following the successful submission of hours through the IHRP Portal. Click here for more information, or reach out to email@example.com if you require assistance.