This module is developed for employers, HR practitioners, supervisors and hiring managers. It aims to provide a deeper understanding of fair recruitment practices from pre-employment to in-employment. When these practices are implemented fairly and consistently across your organisation, it supports you in hiring the right talent and reaping the benefits of being a fair employer.
This 90-minute e-learning module will cover:
- Introduction to the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices
- Develop policies and processes to guide merit-based recruitment
- Create a non-discriminatory job advertisement
- Create a non-discriminatory job application form
- Conduct non-discriminatory job interviews
This module is hosted on NTUC Learninghub’s ‘Learning eXperience Platform’. Create an account and access the e-module for a better understanding of fair employment practices.
Click here for the step-by-step guide on how to access the e-learning resources on NTUC Learninghub’s ‘Learning eXperience Platform'.