EAS Service Terms
1. TAFEP reserves the right to revise the fees from time to time.
2. In seeking TAFEP’s advice, you consent to:
a. Our processing of your data for the purposes described in TAL's Personal Data Policy.
b. Providing a comprehensive background of the scenario and any relevant or material information during consultation, as TAFEP’s guidance will be based on the information you provide.
3. TAFEP’s advice will be based on scenario-based applications of prevailing laws, guidelines, advisories, tripartite standards or progressive practices to the best knowledge of our consultants.
4. Importantly, TAFEP’s verbal advice is not intended to be legal advice, and should not be regarded as a substitute for independent legal advice. If you have a case or legal dispute and require legal advice specific to such a dispute, you should approach a lawyer.
5. TAFEP will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from any reliance on any advice provided by TAFEP.
6. TAFEP reserves the right at any time to modify any of these Terms, and will publish on our website any such modifications. TAFEP recommends that you revisit the website from time to time to ensure that you are aware of the most updated Terms. TAFEP will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any modification of these Terms.