EAS Service Terms
1. TAFEP reserves the right to revise our fees from time to time.
2. In seeking TAFEP’s advice, you consent to:
a. Our processing of your data for the purposes described in TAL's Personal Data Policy.
b. Providing a comprehensive background of the scenario and any relevant or material information during consultation, as TAFEP’s advice to you will be based on the information you provide.
3. TAFEP’s advice will also be based on prevailing laws, tripartite standards, advisories, guidelines or practices at the point of consultation, to the best knowledge of our consultants.
4. Importantly, TAFEP’s advice is not intended to be legal advice, and should not be regarded as a substitute for independent legal advice. If you have a legal dispute and require legal advice specific to such a dispute, you should approach a lawyer.
5. TAFEP will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from any reliance on any advice provided by TAFEP.
6. TAFEP reserves the right at any time to modify any of these Terms, and will publish on our website any such modifications. TAFEP recommends that you revisit the website from time to time to ensure that you are aware of the most updated Terms. TAFEP will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any modification of these Terms.