23 Feb 2021
Seven fatalities in three weeks WSH Council calls upon industry for a Safety Time Out for Machinery
WSH Bulletin is a free e-newsletter published by the WSH Council. It keeps you informed on the:
- Latest WSH news and regulatory announcements
- Accident notifications and advisories
- Events and programmes
- Campaigns, awards and competitions
- Tips and best practices
Total Workplace Safety and Health (Total WSH) is a one-year assistance programme that pairs companies with Total WSH Service Providers to:
- Identify and address health and safety risks in the workplace.
- Design and implement intervention programmes for employees.
- Monitor the progress and evaluate the outcome of the programmes.