About the briefing
Join us to understand how discrimination can impact key decisions in all stages of employment of your workforce.
The presenter will delve into the principles outlined in the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices. Learn how these principles can be effectively applied to ensure that employment practices are fair and based on merit. The briefing will utilize case studies, short quizzes, and a Q&A segment to facilitate learning.
Participants will also understand how unconscious biases can be recognised and managed, which will allow the growth of a fair working environment.
Participate in this complimentary briefing tailored to assist employers in reviewing their employment practices, in anticipation of the upcoming workplace fairness legislation. Be proactive in addressing the roots of discrimination and promote a fair and inclusive work environment.
For those who are keen to learn more about the fair employment practices before attending this briefing, you may wish to visit TAFEP’s Introduction to Fair Hiring e-learning courseware.
For queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course replaces Addressing Unconscious Bias in the Workplace (AUB). Tackling the Roots of Discrimination in the Workplace will include additional content such as the recommendations from the Tripartite Committee on Workplace Fairness Final Report and the extended TGFEP. Participants who have already attended AUB may attend this course, but be aware that the content will be similar.
- Brief update on Tripartite Committee on Workplace Fairness Final Report
- Introduction to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Understanding unconscious bias and why discrimination happen
- Brief update on Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices
- Pre-employment practices: Job Advertisements, Application Forms, Interviews
- Introduction to Fair Consideration Framework
- In-employment practices: Fair Performance Appraisals, Remuneration, Grievance Handling, Dismissals & Responsible Retrenchment
Participants in this programme who are IHRP-certified will be awarded 2 CPD hours following successful submission of hours through IHRP Portal. Please attach the post-programme email as a supporting document during submission. Click here for more information or reach out to email@example.com if you require assistance.