3. Learn About the Human Capital Partnership (Employment Agencies) Programme
The Human Capital Partnership (Employment Agencies), or the HCP(EA) Programme recognises progressive employment agencies that have demonstrated strong commitment to fair recruitment practices and helped their clients strengthen the Singaporean core in their workforce. The HCP(EA) Programme is an expansion of the HCP Programme which has recognised over 600 exemplary employers for investing in human capital and adopting fair and progressive workplace practices.
HCP(EA) partners will be awarded with a new HCP(EA) Mark and HCP(EA) Certificate. With the HCP(EA) Mark, employers will be able to identify these best-in-class EAs that can help them grow their businesses and stay competitive by developing a strong Singaporean talent pipeline.
HCP(EA) partners also enjoy the following benefits:
- Enjoy faster response and higher service standards from a dedicated hotline for transactions with the Ministry of Manpower.
- Get advice and better access to other government support and resources, such as human development schemes and grants.
- Use the HCP(EA) mark in publicity materials to differentiate themselves as best-in-class EAs.
The HCP(EA) employment agencies are as follows and can also be found here.
- Cornerstone Global Partners Pte. Ltd.
- Dynamic Human Capital Pte. Ltd.
- SearchAsia Consulting Pte. Ltd.
- Profile Search & Selection (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Search Index Pte. Ltd.