How do I enter overseas contact number and/or address when filing a claim?

Last updated 22 Sep 2020

Overseas number and address are not accepted.

Please provide a local number and address when you file your claim. This is also required if your claim is to be adjudicated at the Employment Claims Tribunal. In addition, please also provide a valid email address as some correspondences may be conducted over email.

Was this answer helpful?