In view of the COVID-19 situation, in-person advisory services is suspended till further notice. Our eServices remain available and you may file your case online.
Do take note of the time limit(s) to file your claim(s). If you have general queries on the Employment Act, please contact Ministry of Manpower.
If you have already made an appointment, we will contact you at the mobile number provided. There is no need to visit TADM Services Centres for advisory and transaction services.
For the latest updates relating to COVID-19 and the advisories issued, you may visit the websites of Ministry of Health and Ministry of Manpower.
Upload documents for a claim
If you have filed a claim for mediation at TADM, use this service to upload supporting documents for your claim.
You will need:
- Your case reference number. If you cannot recall your case reference number, log in to the claim filing eService and check your transaction history.
- For employer: company’s UEN.
- For employee: NRIC or FIN.
- Copies of your documents for uploading. Ensure that your scanned copies are clear and correct. If not, you may be asked to re-submit them.
You can upload common file types such as:
- Images (e.g. .jpeg, .png, .gif)
- Word documents
The maximum file sizes are:
- Each file: 10MB
- Total size of the attachments: 25MB
- This service is available 24 hours daily.