From 1 Sep 2018, businesses can no longer use SingPass to access our selected eService, and must have CorpPass. Register for CorpPass now to avoid any last-minute rush and disruptions to your business.

(For unions) File a claim for an Ordinary Branch member

For industrial unions to file a salary-related or wrongful dismissal claim on behalf of an Ordinary Branch member.

Things to note

Who can file Industrial unions, on behalf of a union member.
Registration fees for mediation
  • $10 if claiming $10,000 or less
  • $20 if the claim exceeds $10,000

Fees are not refundable and are based on the claim amount declared when you file.

Payment methods

You can pay by:

  • Visa or MasterCard credit or debit cards.
  • eNETS via internet banking from Citibank, DBS, UOB, OCBC or Standard Chartered.

Payment must be made within 3 days from the date you filed your claim for it to be deemed successful.

How long it takes

Within 3 working days of successful payment, you will receive an email from TADM on the next steps of the dispute resolution process.

The union can file for a member’s salary-related claims and/or wrongful dismissal claims, such as:

  • Salary
  • Overtime pay
  • Paid leave or sick leave
  • Bonuses, commission or deductions

The union will need to file within these periods for the following claims:

Nature of claim When to file a claim by
Salary-related claims
  • If the member is still employed by the company – within 1 year after the dispute arose.
  • If the member has left the company – within 6 months of the last day of employment.
Wrongful dismissal claims
  • For non maternity-related claims – within 1 month after the last day of employment
  • For maternity-related claims – within 2 months of the birth of the child

Your CorpPass admin user or sub-admin user needs to:

  1. Log in to the CorpPass account.
  2. Go to the e-Service Access tab.
  3. Select Ministry of Manpower (MOM) from the list of agencies.
  4. Choose Employment Standards Online (ESOL) as one of the company’s eServices.
  5. Assign Employment Standards Online (ESOL) eService to the identified authorised company representatives.

To check:

  1. Log in to your CorpPass account.
  2. Go to the assigned eServices tab. You should see Employment Standards Online (ESOL) listed as one of your assigned eServices.

If ESOL is not listed as one of your assigned e-Services, please ask your CorpPass admin user or sub-admin user to assign the eService to you.

To file, the union will need:

  • Company’s contact details.
  • Union official’s contact details.
  • Union member’s personal and employment details. Include a copy of their employment contract if available.
  • Brief description of the dispute.
  • Credit or debit card details or internet banking user ID and PIN for payment.

Download the user guide for detailed instructions on using this service.

  • This service is available 24 hours daily.
  • Sign up for CorpPass