In view of the COVID-19 situation, in-person advisory services is suspended till further notice. Our eServices remain available and you may file your case online.
Do take note of the time limit(s) to file your claim(s). If you have general queries on the Employment Act, please contact Ministry of Manpower.
If you have already made an appointment, we will contact you at the mobile number provided. There is no need to visit TADM Services Centres for advisory and transaction services.
For the latest updates relating to COVID-19 and the advisories issued, you may visit the websites of Ministry of Health and Ministry of Manpower.
(For unions) File a claim for a General Branch member
For trade unions to file a salary-related or wrongful dismissal claim on behalf of a General Branch member.
Things to note
Trade unions, on behalf of a union member.
The union can file for a member’s salary-related and/or wrongful dismissal, such as:
- Salary and other statutory employment benefits.
- Breach of terms of individual employment contracts.
- Retrenchment benefits.
- Re-employment disputes.
The union will need to file within these periods for the following claims:
|Nature of claim||When to file a claim by|
|Wrongful dismissal claims||
Your Corppass admin user or sub-admin user needs to:
- Log in to the Corppass account.
- Go to the e-Service Access tab.
- Select Ministry of Manpower (MOM) from the list of agencies.
- Choose Employment Standards Online (ESOL) as one of the company’s eServices.
- Assign Employment Standards Online (ESOL) eService to the identified authorised company representatives.
- Log in to your Corppass account.
- Go to the assigned eServices tab. You should see Employment Standards Online (ESOL) listed as one of your assigned eServices. If ESOL is not listed as one of your assigned e-Services, please ask your Corppass admin user or sub-admin user to assign the eService to you.
To file, the union will need:
- Company’s contact details.
- Union official’s contact details.
- Union member’s personal and employment details. Include a copy of the union member’s employment contract, if available.
- Brief description of the dispute.