Pay mediation fees
If you have filed a claim for mediation at TADM, use this service to pay the registration fees.
Things to note
|Registration fees for mediation||
Fees are not refundable and are based on the claim amount declared when you file.
You can pay by:
Payment must be made within 3 days from the date you filed your claim for it to be deemed successful.
Note: If your case number is not found, please try again the following day after 8am.
What you will need
You will need:
- Your case reference number. If you cannot recall your case reference number, log in to the claim filing eService and check your transaction history.
- For employer: company’s UEN.
- For employee: NRIC or FIN.
- Internet banking user ID and PIN (for eNETS payment).
- Credit card or debit card details (for credit or debit card payment).
- This service is available 24 hours daily.