Do take note of the time limit(s) to file your claim(s). If you have general queries on the Employment Act, please contact the Ministry of Manpower.
Pay mediation fees
If you have filed a claim for mediation at TADM, use this service to pay the registration fees.
Things to note
|Registration fees for mediation||
Fees are not refundable and are based on the claim amount declared when you file.
You can pay by:
Payment must be made within 3 days from the date you filed your claim for it to be deemed successful.
Note: If your case number is not found, please try again the following day after 8am.
What you will need
You will need:
- Your case reference number. If you cannot recall your case reference number, log in to the claim filing eService and check your transaction history.
- For employer: company’s UEN.
- For employee: NRIC or FIN.
- Internet banking user ID and PIN (for eNETS payment).
- Credit card or debit card details (for credit or debit card payment).
- This service is available 24 hours daily.