In view of the COVID-19 situation, in-person advisory services is suspended till further notice. Our eServices remain available and you may file your case online.
Do take note of the time limit(s) to file your claim(s). If you have general queries on the Employment Act, please contact Ministry of Manpower.
If you have already made an appointment, we will contact you at the mobile number provided. There is no need to visit TADM Services Centres for advisory and transaction services.
For the latest updates relating to COVID-19 and the advisories issued, you may visit the websites of Ministry of Health and Ministry of Manpower.
(For Employers and Employees) Login to ODR portal
What is this eService for?
This eService is for employers and employees who are required to resolve employment disputes on the TADM Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) portal.
The ODR process consists of two stages: e-Negotiation and e-Mediation
Stage 1. e-Negotiation
- Employee and employer are strongly encouraged to have an open discussion on the employment claim(s)and reach an amicable settlement within 8 calendar days.
- If parties can resolve the issues between themselves, this will save the time and cost of having to go through mediation subsequently.
- Parties should upload evidence to support their case.
Stage 2. e-Mediation
- Should the dispute remain unresolved, the appointed mediator will conduct e-mediation and work with both parties to assess the claims and explore possible solutions. If necessary, the mediator may also schedule an in-person mediation session at TADM.
- This service is available 24 hours daily.